5.13.2007

The oldest art form

Lyrical Courtship
is the oldest art form
I am trying to perfect it

lyrics provide
stimulation
exploratory
impressions
actions provide
the same, without the buildup

smooth
and silky
inviting, memorable
makes your tongue
stick to the roof
of your mouth
peanut butter phrases

my chocolate words
touch your skin
evoking
a passion from within
flames
that have no
end

douse me
dous me
dou me
do me

creamy paragraphs
lead us to
heaven’s desires met
evident
through
studying
you
by
staring
into
eyes
glazed with emotion
complete disbelief
in our past
body movements, human motion

I never knew love like this before
passion lies scattered about
with our clothes on the floor
to be reassembled, coordinated
before walking out the door

to stare into stars
far less beautiful
than you are

Lyrical Courtship
is the oldest art form
I am trying to perfect it