10.07.2007

krazy love affairs

light auburn
describe
eyes; skin
as I
look in her direction
she returns
a sultry; curvaceous
smile
creating
sweaty palms
joined with
nervous cousins
of shiny beads
around my forehead
10 fingers
grasping tightly
to the pole
as the train prepares to stop
her stop
she
stands
glances
in my direction
as if to say
something
but
nothing
shyness grips her cheeks
the burning sensation
melt her lips closed
she can’t speak
damsel in distress
flashes across her chest
but he
the courageous one
offers a hand
in her verbal quicksand
excuse me miss
did you forget something
then
my brain
begins to
offers passages of
lyrical blessings
the words flow off my lips
like water from a fountain
game
set
match
what time will you be by?
she asks
back to reality
I am caught off guard
been day dreaming
gone somewhere
as my alter ego took charge
see
if I haven’t explained
I have a problem with the ladies
talking
approaching
kissing
all of the things included
with the opposite sex
seriously
when the time comes
to seal the deal
I run and
hide inside
this great
big old head of mine
then it’s his turn to shine
that dude
with the
I know you want me
attitude
the salesman that’s always closing
always leading the pack
never roaming
sexually charged
testosterone bully
standing tall
fully
erect through it all
he’s mastered
every single
cat call
so
when women hear his growl
panties fall
when he starts to speak
knees grow
clumsy
weak
putty in his hands
this super
krazy
lover man
with soft
inviting hands
he reaches out
and places
assurances
upon
asses
of luxurious
dames
never ashamed
never assuming
just resuming
where I left off
I am not a supporter
of the fact
happen to feel
the opposite of that
I am guilty
of pimping my mind
to get me to places
my own words
can not find
living
in
this
dual personality
one part
mild
one part
krazy
but they don’t seem too care
the endless
headless
women of my
krazy love affairs
they feel involved
with a two for one deal
like
rkelly and jay z
best of both worlds