5.26.2011

I'm stuck

silence...
nothing but the whispers
whispers of ghosts in the dark damp night
sound
in the darkness
my hands are bound

watch me as I spin round and
round
possessed; flesh ravished by demon hounds
not a hint of light can be found
trapped in a box 
6 feet 
under/ground
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm losing my mind 
my heart has taken over my  thoughts and...
it's reminding me of what I cannot hide
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
bottomless pit; heads on a stick
above ground, pigs; but here, humans on the spit
roasting and choking
getting fat on the apple
soul slowly pouring out like candle wax
leaks on the napkin; 
what happened you ask
why am I in such a place
sold my soul some time ago 
Egyptian woman/hourglass shape
she'd showed me love and the path to worldly things
our lives interlaced like ink on the skin
there was a child born of the second summer in fact
babe had eyes the mother but born with wings on its back
death traded the child's first breath for its last
the weight of the world bore down on poor mothers soul
and in the fall her body hung cold
found by my reflection
and screams of rejection
rejection that the reflection would not remain lonely for long
I would follow her to this new purgatory home
because a life taken before it's time
will sleep eternally with a restless mind
and she could never alone bear this burden of mine!
I'm stuck
I'm stuck
I'm 

stuck
...
..
we are together again